Monday, May 6, 2013

Digital Citizenship Inside Elementary School.

 
Digital Citizenship is a concept which helps teachers, technology leaders and parents to understand what students,children,and technology users should know to use technology appropriately (Ribble).This is an important concept to teach in elementary school for the safety of the students. With just learning how to use technology and the interent it is important to teach them the good site from the bad site but to not scare them away. Using technology can be fun, you just need to teach them how to use appropriate sites. Refer to my post below for more information on Digital Citizenship inside elementary school. Refer to my work cited page for information from my presentation.

4 comments:

  1. I thought this was a very imformational blog and i like how ou out it all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought your presentation over all was pretty good. I liked your pictures, I also used some of the same ones. Your prezi was good and you covered the information well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the template that you used for this Prezi. It was very well put together and I thought that it was very easy to read. I like how the first slide you have is a pictures. I think they set the scene very well and gave something to look forward to. I like the bulleted points that you used in your bubbles. The only thing that you didn’t have was the in-text citations on the actual slides stating where the information came from. Other than that, fantastic presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your presentation, I thought it was well organized and looked nice. Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete